All RSA students benefit from a personal level of care as participants in a small school:
- Regular meetings with a personal staff advisor, for example 30 minutes every week or one hour every two weeks. Advising sessions can cover a variety of topics such as wellness, program progression, student life or finances.
- A weekly Life Skills class for first year students dealing with topics such as study skills, health, and conflict resolution.
- Access to a dedicated Student Life Advisor whose training includes counseling and mediation.
- (Optional) participation in the "Student Adoption" program, which matches students with a family in the community.
- (Optional) participation in activities organized by the student representative, such as movie night, bowling, games night, etc.